Your New Employer
A fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive has arisen to join a General Insurance firm based in Northern Sydney. They are looking for a detail focused, energetic team player to join their existing team!
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a performance focused environment and has a desire to continue developing their operational expertise and technical knowledge.
Your New Duties:
- Liaising with clients and underwriters on a daily basis;
- Preparing quotes, renewals and policy changes
- Building and maintaining business relationships with your clients;
- Scheduling and attending meetings;
- General client account management.
Your Key Skills:
- Knowledge of commercial broking experience is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (face to face, phone and written)
- Strong technical knowledge of insurance products, schemes and insurers
- Tier 1 RG 146 and Diploma of Insurance broking qualification
- Proven track record in portfolio management, sales and growth
- Positive and outgoing personality, team player but is also able to work autonomously.
- A self-starter who has great attention to detail
- Intermediate – Advanced skills using Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline is highly advantageous
- Local and Interstate travel may be required
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to grow and develop within a firm.
Please do get in touch with myself if this seems something of interest.