Account Manager | National Broking Firm
Your New Role
Our client, a national insurance broker are currently sourcing a Account Manager to play a key role in running their Queensland operation.
This firm have had an exceptional 12 months and are on track to have a very successful 2017/2018. The purpose behind this role is to seek out and develop new business opportunities as well as amanging the existing portfolio.
This is a challenging role and wont suit everyone. There is a clear business development target and if your philosophy is one of gathering and servicing this role isn’t for you.
If the fire still burns and your keen on building up a pipeline we would definitely like to have a conversation! The career progression within this role is limitless , you will work with a great team and the salary , bonus and benefits are extremely competitive
This company are entrepreneurial in spirit and operate with extreme professionalism. The Executive team have a clear working knowledge of the business and work hard to ensure the organisation achieves its goals.
They offer a family first culture, an open communication policy and really motivate their staff to achieve their career targets.
- Leveraging your network, identifying existing opportunities within the portfolio and building a pipeline of business
- Work with the executive board in improving the Queensland outfit
- Managing the renewal portfolio
- Management of 1 staff member
- Solid tenure in general insurance broking
- Ideally supervisory experience
- You may be working for an international or a member firm of large network and finding the path has been blocked upwards.
- Polished presentation – you’ll have excellent communication skills and really be able to separate yourself from the pack
- Enthusiasm for the role!