$80,000 – $85,000 + Super
Are you an accountant who has a passion for helping people? Do you thrive working in a small close-knit team? Then this could be the right role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Accountant who is a team player, looking to help grow the business to the next level in a fulfilling role that is more than just a job.
The ideal candidate is someone who is happy to put their hand up and help support the team in all areas of the business.
Our client is passionate about getting young people into apprenticeships in order to build and shape their future for the better. They pride themselves on developing long standing relationships with both employers and candidates.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare financial reports for board meetings that are understandable for non-finance people
- Work closely with accounts payable team to ensure that all entries are accounted for and the reconciliation of all bank accounts is completed
- Complete reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Prepare annual budget and statuary financial statements
- Ensure that PAYG is reconciled and paid weekly
- Regularly check FBT
- Liaise with external auditor
- Provide support to the payroll manager
- Experience working as an accountant, preferably within an SME
- CPA or CA qualified is desired but not essential
- Experience with preparing financial reports and analysing company business
- Experience with payroll and tax
- Understanding that a high level of confidentially is key
- Down to earth, friendly attitude.
If you have the above skills and are keen to work for a down to earth not for profit and believe that you are a team player, then please apply now. For more information, then please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.