This Organisation is a rapidly growing Tech start up. They are the FIRST SaaS platform of their kind globally, with expectation to grow even faster in the next 12 months. In a ‘work hard play hard’ environment you will be available and committed to the company goals and deadlines.
This role will suit someone who wants to work in a dynamic, changing environment where no two days are the same. With a broad role that will utilise your complete skill set.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Monthly financial reporting
- Process month end journals as necessary
- Tax compliance, including monthly GST and PAYG
- Researching R&D Incentives, funding and grants
- Accurate revenue and expense recognition
- Preparing journals and all related analysis
- Preparing statutory reports
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Any ad hoc duties, as requested
You will be driven and commercially minded with experience in Financial Accounting. You will have:
- CA/CPA Qualification or near completion
- A passion for the Technology industry
- A go-get attitude, happy to tackle new challenges every day
- Ability to communicate with non-financial staff
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ambitious and highly motivated
For more information on this and other exciting qualified accountant roles please contact the team at Cox Purtell or hit the apply now button.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.