Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator to support the Senior College. Located in the North Shore close to public transport. This beautiful school is looking for a candidate with exemplary organisational skills and an approachable, friendly manner to staff, students and parents.
This prestigious school based in the North Shore promotes wellness and has developed a deep understanding of how their pupils think, work and feel. The ideal candidate will be able to develop rapport and good positive relationships with students and staff members.
- Processing of creditors and debtors invoices in the system
- Weekly processing of staff reimbursement claims.
- Monthly reporting & database cleansing
- Reconciliation of various suspense accounts
- Monitor online purchase orders and liaise with Heads of Department to resolve outstanding items and variances
- Other ad hoc administrative duties, as required
Key skills required:
- Qualification in Accounts or similar
- Sound knowledge of GST
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Debtor receipting and banking experience desirable
If you a have the above skills and would like an exciting opportunity to work with in the education system, with Administration Assistant experience, please apply now! Alternatively, for more information, please call Brenden or Jacqueline on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.