In this role you will be required to:
- Prepare routine documentation and undertake general duties associated with the monitoring of creditors accounts.
- The reconciliation, payment and recording of accounts payable
- The management of work flow in transaction processing
Working alongside the Financial Accountant you will:
- Ensure creditor’s invoices are correctly processed and reconciled to supporting documentation, ensure correct account allocation.
- Reconcile creditor’s statements on a monthly basis.
- Arrange for the drawing of cheques and EFT payments within set time frames.
- Maintain and account allocation for petty cash, process and reimburse travel and other expense claims
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with computerised accounting system – JDEdwards/Oracle platform
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and undertaking the payment of creditors and balancing the creditor’s ledger
- Sound PC skills in Windows applications.
- Excellent organisational / prioritisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-organise, and work within deadlines.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.