This Accounts Payable position is not full cycle, but does require someone with that experience in order to move around into other parts of the AP team as needed.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
This company has unlimited opportunity in a team of 50 AP. Someone very versatile with great communication is a must.
The two must haves are at least a couple years of strictly Accounts Payable experience and a strong understanding of using Oracle.
Please call me if interested: 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.