Accounts Payable Officer
Looking for candidates with good scanning software experience
Role Description :
The Officer’s role is to process invoices, travel and general expense claims and miscellaneous sundry payments. The successful candidate should demonstrate a high level of accuracy and efficiency and the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
The role supports the Accounts Payable team within Shared Services Finance. The Finance function is responsible for managing all finance activities within the Shared Services function to ensure the smooth running of the Directorate.
Key Duties of the role:
* Processing travel and general expense claims using SAP and Readsoft
* Processing non PO forms using SAP and Readsoft
* Verifying forms and invoices using scanning software
* Sending requests to schools for additional information
* Managing and resolving customer queries
* Roles are required within Accounts Payable to maintain business as usual processing.
* SAP experience necessary
* Readsoft advantageous or other scanning software like converge imagesite where the skills would be transferable