Accounts Payable Officer
This full cycle Accounts Payable position involves everything from start to finish:
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
This company is paperless, so if you have experience with Electronic Data Capture software, that is a huge advantage.
The two must haves are at least a couple years of strictly Accounts Payable experience and a strong understanding of using v-lookups.
This position starts Monday 19/6!
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.