My client is a leading professional services business and is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join the team in their CBD office on an initial 2 month contract. You will be a part of a well-established organisation, who provides excellent support in a collaborative environment.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, your role will include but will not be limited to:
- High volume end to end accounts payable
- Reconciliation of supplier and general ledger accounts
- Process weekly and monthly payment runs
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with month end journals and other responsibilities
The successful applicant would ideally have previous experience working in an Accounts Payable role and be able to process a high number of invoices on a daily basis. Being able to effectively communicate and work in a team based environment is essential and a high attention to detail is also mandatory in this position.
Please contact Brenden @ Cox Purtell for more information or apply below.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.