Admin and Secretarial
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the Senior College.
Located in the North Shore close to public transport. This beautiful school is looking for a candidate with exemplary organisational skills and an approachable, friendly manner to staff, students and parents.
This prestigious school based in the North Shore promotes wellness and has developed a deep understanding of how their pupils think, work and feel. The ideal candidate will be able to develop rapport and good positive relationships with students and staff members.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and editing Senior College documentation such as permission requirements and program information.
- Coordinating activities, meetings camps and events; ensuring that they are within in budget and meet the Colleges high standards
- Respond to all correspondence in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining and updating the college’s portal page as a communication gateway
- Updating of the College’s data base to provide accurate reports on exams and awards
- Be the first point of contact for student, parent and staff enquires
- Diary management and providing strong administrative support across the college
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have at least 2 years + administration experience
- Must be extremely approachable and friendly with a thick skin
- Very well presented
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Packages, with advanced skills in Word and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
If you a have the above skills and would like an exciting opportunity to work with in the education system, with Administration Assistant experience, please apply now!!! Alternatively, for more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.