Administration Assistant / Office Manager
Admin and Secretarial
About the Company
Delivering investments predominantly to private clients, this boutique funds management company based in the heart of Sydney CBD is seeking a switched on and experienced Administration Assistant. Established for over 40 years, this unique business has a wealth of loyal clients and a dedicated work culture.
About the Role
As this is a boutique company, the position allows the successful candidate to make a meaningful impact in terms of supporting the business and their processes. Our client is looking for a tech-savvy Administration Assistant who can actively assist in reducing operational costs and improving IT solutions. This opportunity is on a part time basis from Monday to Friday, 10am – 2pm.
Admin Support / Office Management
- Formatting of investor communications and other documents
- First point of contact for all clients both in person and on the phone
- Provide ad hoc admin and IT support to wider staff
- Maintenance of stationery and office equipment
- Process credit card expenses in Xero
- Staff phone set up for both landline and mobile
- Website CMS administration (WordPress)
- Ad hoc administrative support to team where required
- Keeping the office tidy including shared facilities such as the kitchen
Support to Managing Director
- Credit card management
- Arranging meetings and travel on an ad hoc basis
Skills and Experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Professionalism in both presentation and demeanour
- Strong MS Office Suite
- Experience in providing support to staff
- Previous administration experience
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Articulate verbal and written communication
- Strong client service
Culture and Benefits
- Small, close team based in modern, corporate offices
- Autonomous role where your input will be recognised and appreciated
For more information, please call Yasmin at Cox Purtell on 9220 3400 or to apply, please click apply.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.