Admin and Secretarial
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Sydney CBD Location
$40.00 per hour DOE
Our client within the sustainable utilities industry is looking for a dynamic and proactive administration manager to join its team on a temporary basis. This position has the potential to evolve into a permanent contract, for the right candidate.
- Fantastic company working to develop a sustainable community
- Small team that works collaboratively to deliver world leading projects
- Inclusive and diverse culture that promotes progression and personal growth
The primary objective of the Administration Manager is to ensure that the administration of the business continues to meet compliance obligations and operates efficiently.
- Diary management, travel and business administration for the head of the business
- Manage key events and workshops
- Project manage and lead key programs / projects
- Manage presentation material, communications and collateral
- Manage website content and updates for websites
- Stakeholder management
- Processing invoices and tracking expenditure
- Provide HR support with recruitment
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office including mail, filing, resource allocation planning and ordering.
You Will Have/Be:
- Previous experience in office management and administration support
- Immediately available to commence a temporary assignment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and flexible attitude towards work
This varied position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a company that prides itself on its diverse and inclusive culture. You will have the opportunity to work with ambitious business minded people who collaborate to achieve something amazing.
If this sounds of interest to you, please send us your CV today for consideration.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.