Administration Support Opportunities
Admin and Secretarial
Our clients range from Private Public, NFP, Education, Medical, Memberships & associations as well as Professional Services. Each of these organisations provide unique opportunities to expand on your skill set, meet new people and broaden your experience in engaging and team-oriented roles. Many of our clients are focused around internal development, where you will be given the opportunities to work in different areas across the business.
Benefits of Contracting:
There are many benefits of undertaking temporary and contract work, including:
- Financial gains – saving up for your next holiday gets that little bit easier!
- Social opportunities – work with different teams of people and make new friends
- Develop your skills – work across different areas of the business, learn new software systems, gain exposure to different industries
The roles we look after range from receptionist positions, through to team assistants, data entry, customer service, personal assistant, executive assistants, coordinators, administrators… the list is endless! These will be in either temporary or contract basis, where many contracts are highly likely to extend.
What we are looking for from you:
We are looking for well-presented, articulate and motivated candidates who have experience working in business support roles. If you have the following skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Exceptional presentation standards
- Demonstrated experience in a business support role within an office environment (for a minimum of 12 months)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Reliable timeliness and punctuality
- Software specific skills will be highly regarded