Application Support Analyst | Level 2
Award winning market leader in their industry seek a Level 2 Application Support Analyst to join a dynamic fast paced team located in Sydney’s CBD.
The Application Support Specialist (Level 2) is responsible for ensuring best in class performance & availability for Client’s business capabilities and growth through IT Service Management. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and a demonstrated ability to implement and support enterprise and custom solutions in a dynamic, global environment. The Application Support Specialist will assist in user support, troubleshooting, issue tracking and resolution.
- Provide exceptional application support for all users across the business
- Analyse problems and implement solutions
- Develop relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience based on support issues and customer feedback to increase adoption with customers
- Drive efforts to proactively identify application or system issues improving availability and performance
- Ensure application Service Level Agreements are exceeded by maintaining ownership of incidents through resolution.
- Manage a workload with changing priorities and demands
- Advocate for business stakeholder needs across technical teams ensuring issues are resolved quickly and customer’s needs are met.
- Create Knowledge Base articles to drive self service capabilities and empower tier one resources to resolve issues without escalation
- At least 3-5 years prior experience with troubleshooting at the application level.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with data analysis leveraging SQL – SSRS a massive bonus
- Jira & Confluence highly regarded but not essential
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Application Support experience in resolving software issues.
- Self-starter, motivated and strong team player.
- Broad-based technology knowledge, with a curiosity that leads to continuous learning, and the ability to quickly grasp new ideas, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to create and foster relationships with IT and business clients at all levels of the organisation.
If you feel you have most of the skills and experience to be successful in this role and are ready for a new and exciting career then please apply now to secure your interview slot!