Your New Role
Our client is one of the success stories of the Australian insurance market! Their a listed firm, with a deep broker network that is consistently outperforming their competitors.
They embrace modern technology and are at the forefront of innovation. This investment in IT allows gives them the edge.
This role fits within a team which provides a enthusiastic response to their customer queries. Its a fun environment , with a great mentor who will hone your talents and take you to the level where you’ll be providing on site training and demonstrations.
- Providing support and help desk services to clients
- Interaction with Developers
- Streamlining of internal processes and procedures
- The ability to recognise areas for improvement through development and increase efficiency
- Previous experience in Broking systems Administration or Help Desk (this is ESSENTIAL)
- Knowledge of insurance essential.
- Superior commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Easily adaptable to change and a fast learner
- Excellent written and telephone communication skills
- Experience with computer software (Word/Excel/Email)
- Commitment to high quality customer service
If this sounds like you, we would love to see your resume. Please send through in Microsoft Word format, PDFs will not be accepted.