Are you looking to build a career in the music industry? Great! Do you have what it takes to learn in a fast-paced environment? Even better.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated A&R Assistant to source new Australian talent and assist the team with the day-to-day administration. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract located in the heart of Sydney.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the team with day-to-day coordination and administration.
- Source and scout emerging Australian talent by researching online, networking and attending gigs.
- Listening and responding to demo submissions.
- Assist with studio bookings, travel coordination and other logistics.
- Organise label copy administration and other ad-hoc duties.
- You have a passion for all genres of music and follow industry news and trends.
- Relevant qualifications in music / music business with industry-related experience is ideal. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn.
- Technically savvy across Microsoft and social media platforms.
The above sounds like you, then please apply now. For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.