Assessment Development Officer
Education and Training
We are looking for an intelligent Assessment Development Officer who has had experience working within the education or medical industry to join a reputable college based in the heart of the CBD for a 4 month fixed term contact. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing assessments as it refers to the colleges curriculum.
The right candidate will be comfortable with working in a challenging environment, developing relationships with stakeholders and relating information to large groups of people.
This well-established company encourages collaboration with other organisations to share and develop learning techniques that promote a positive working environment.
Good company culture that promotes a flexible working environment with excellent work life balance based with modern offices. It will also give the right candidate exposure into a reputable and fascinating company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage the development assessments and examinations related to the college’s curriculum.
- Assist and oversee the development of assessments for each training program set out by the college
- Identify and assess the Work Based Assessments are being applied to the curriculum and identify any developments that need to be made
- Ensure that accreditation standards are met
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate effectively with relevant committees.
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have a tertiary qualification or experience working within the education or medical industry
- Must have experience working with committees, internal and external stakeholders
- Experience developing programs, Work Based Assessments and assessments within an education or medical environment
- Demonstrated skills in project management and organisation skills
- Must have excellent communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Be proficient on all Microsoft Office Packages
if you have the above skills are a motivate self-starter, confident in your own abilities have experience developing programs and thrive in a challenging environment, please apply now! Alternately please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.