Having been established now for over 20 years, my client is a well known operator in the Financial Services space, and is an ASX listed business. Currently, the largest business of their kind across Australia and New Zealand, they are expanding their operations into the Asian market, and require an immediately available Assistant Accountant to add value to their team. Well known for their excellent culture and career progression paths, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for supporting the head office finance function in a range of tasks, and be the conduit between all end users and the off-shore team. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistant Project Manager in completing Accounts Payable off-shoring project and implementing Concur AP (Accounts Payable) – expected completion July 2018
- Post implementation support of Concur AP – provide user support to Head Office employees – mainly managers and senior executives
- Prepare and lodge BAS/IAS, and assist Financial Accountant with FBT and payroll tax returns
- Corporate credit card program administration, transaction processing and management reporting
- Prepare BAS, IAS and assist with FBT and Payroll tax returns
- Prepare single entity financial reports assisted by head office Finance Manager
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Degree qualified. Studying towards CA / CPA
- A minimum of two years relevant experience
- Solid MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Demonstrated time management and productivity skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail and a good work ethic
- Experience with CONCUR invoice management system or AP systems, and experience with off-shoring initiatives are highly desirable.
If this is you, please apply now, or for more details contact Brenden at Cox Purtell on 9220 3400
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.