My client is an industry leader in urban planning, archaeology, architecture, public history and interpretation. With over 25 years experience and having been commissioned for over 400 projects Australia wide, they are an intriguing business with plenty of stories to tell. The work of this organisation includes some of the most recognisable landmarks in Sydney.
With a vibrant team culture, and recognition of success in the role, you will be rewarded for your contribution and have access to a range of other benefits, such as study assist, and profit share after your first full financial year in the business
Are you degree qualified, and looking to engage in studying for your CPA, or have you already started? This role may be the one for you!
Working directly alongside the CFO, and being mentored in the process, you will support the finance function from top to bottom and gain invaluable exposure to broader areas of the business, providing accurate, timely and relevant information to enable management to improve financial, business, and project outcomes.
- Assist with Journal Entries
- Assist with the P&L
- Assist with Balance Sheet, Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Assist with the collation of monthly board reporting
- Update and maintain the Fixed Assets register
- Set up new jobs/projects and review monthly WIP
You will have
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
- The Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Motivation to advance and hone their accounting skill set
- Flexibility. This role will grow, and change, and you must be willing to grow, and change with it
This is a sensational role for someone who is part way through, or looking to begin their CPA studies.
We are an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.