Assistant Financial Accountant
This role is ideal for two types of professionals….
Someone who has worked for a chartered accounting firm as an Associate, or Senior Associate and has realised chartered accounting isn’t for them and they want to gain commercial experience.
Someone who is studying to get their qualification and has a few years of experience as a Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, or Assistant Finance Accountant and previous experience working for a company in financial services.
However, we don’t want to exclude anyone outside of that scope, so please read on!
- This rapidly growing, trendy and forward thinking company needs a skilled Assistant Financial Accountant for up to 4 months temporarily.
- EXCELLENT communicator. You will be having conversations with stakeholders about finance related matters.
- Someone who has been an Assistant Accountant, Finance Assistant, or Assistant Financial Accountant in their most recent position.
- Experience working for financial organisations is highly desired. (Banking and payments management).
- Someone in progress with their CA, or CPA qualification is highly desired.
- A tech savvy individual is required due to the nature of their business.
- Finance, or Business degree is required.
- Assist the finance team with various operational and financial accounting duties: daily cash reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable, banking, and assisting with the month-end process.
- Delivering on transactional activities such as accounts payable and cash management, cash reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting, including monthly management accounts. Working with complex cash flow reconciliations and reporting.
The Right Person: Will meet all of the above requirements and the following intangible characteristics:
- Proven understanding of how finance and technology interact, a passion for process improvement and you embrace change for the better.
- You’re a great collaborator, across the business.
- You have a strong work ethic and are willing to roll up your sleeves, moving up and down the role as the situation requires. You’re outcomes-focused and always deliver.
- Deadline oriented.
Why Work Here?
- This company has received awards, two consecutive years for innovation, fastest growing in their industry and being a “smart” company.
- Energising, supportive and collaborative culture
- Work with a company who is paving the path for innovation in the financial solutions market.
If this role describes you, your experience and what you’re looking for, apply ASAP. We are starting interviews Monday, 3/7.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.