AWS Sysops Engineer
Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer with a solid background in Linux & AWS for a newly created contract opportunity based in the heart of Canberra.
You will be working closely with the development team to deploy, maintain and support production systems infrastructure to make sure that it continues to provide a world class service to our customers.
- Deploy, monitor and scale infrastructure to improve availability, performance and effectiveness of our platform
- Provide technical support on critical production issues
- Build and maintain environments for development, testing and production
- Working within an Agile CI/CD environment, providing rapid quickly innovation and improvement of systems
Experience / Qualifications
- 3+ years system administration experience in a Linux environment
- Solid experience using Chef and/or Puppet for task automation
- Expertise in the troubleshooting of high availability, virtual development environments
- Expert level scripting skills (Ruby, Bash, Perl etc..)
- Strong experience working on monitoring systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Nagios, Splunk, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Bash