Our Sydney CBD based client have a need for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with expertise across the MS BI stack.
Assist in resolving business issues by converting data into information, selecting relevant data from data warehouses, manipulating large datasets, building decision models and facilitating insightful solutions to complex problems.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for the following;
- Developing the appropriate solution, reports or cubes using the Microsoft BI suite as per technical specifications
- Ensuring that the design and operation of the BI solutions are appropriate to meet the information and decision support requirements of the business
- Liaising with business analyst to develop BI solutions
- Communicating with external IT support providers to ensure effective delivery of relevant services for BI solutions
- Reviewing code and packages to ensure compliance with the defined standards and best practices and ensure optimal performance when released to the production environment
- Maintaining full documentation for BI solutions and related services together with associated communications documents
The successful applicant should possess the following expertise;
- MS SQL Server 2014 / 2016
- Microsoft BI tools (SSAS, SSRS, Pivot Table & Power Pivot)
- ETL Scripting – SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong experience with with Data Warehouse methodologies and dimensional modelling
This is a fantastic new opportunity to showcase your technical expertise and make your mark on this highly progressive and well respected organisation. Please apply right away for immediate consideration.