Billings and Accounts Receivable Officer
Temporary Billings/Accounts Receivable Officer
West Ryde Location
Immediate start – 3-month position with the possibility of extension!
$30-$35 per hour + Super
Our large, well established client based in West Ryde is looking for candidates with 2 years minimum experience in billings to join them in a Shared Services Officer position. The role sits within a fun and fast paced medium sized team of other billings coordinators working on complex invoice/billing processing.
It will be an incredibly fast paced role for the next 3 months, with a view to it possibly being extended. Candidates must have worked in busy accounts-based roles previously and have excellent communication skills as there will be client liaison involved in the role too.
- Provide timely responses to queries and requests
- Generating monthly reporting
- Accurate and efficient processing of client invoices
- Accurate and efficient processing of supplier invoices
- Precise and efficient Accounts Payable processing
- Critical analysis of processes and workflows to ensure compliance and best practice
- Provide professional and superior customer service to clients (internal and external)
- Process Shared Services transactions as required – including Accounts Payable, Receivable, Client Billing.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 2 years + experience in billing coordinator or a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills – essential
- High attention to detail
- Fast, autonomous working style
- Immediate availability to start a role!
If you are an experienced accounts/billings coordinator with fantastic Excel skills, please contact us today for immediate consideration for this role!