Hospitality and Catering
Unique opportunity seeking a professional, proactive boardroom attendant who has a real passion for the hospitality industry. Our client is a well-established company, based in the heart of Sydney CBD and are looking for an individual who relishes providing a high level of service at all times.
You will be supporting the Catering Manager and the one other Boardroom Attendant, ensuring that all the boardrooms and general meeting rooms are well maintained and serviced throughout the afternoon and ready for the following day ahead.
The duties within this role include: –
- Set up and reset meeting rooms and function space as required.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Prepare hot or cold beverages
- Provide general assistance in cleaning kitchen and meeting rooms
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other departments as required to ensure catering responsibilities are effectively performed in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as directed within the scope of job holder’s skills and capabilities, including general kitchen and dining room duties.
- Other duties as required and outlined by the Catering Manager.
Skills and Experience The ideal candidate will ideally: –
- Hold an RSA License (You will require to complete this if you are successful)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work proactively
- Hospitality – Not essential
We are seeking someone who prides themselves in being a people person, someone who enjoys assisting and coordinating functions, meeting room set up and general waiting. You will be required to use a trolley throughout the day to set up and clear away rooms efficiently.
If you are seeking a Corporate Boardroom Attendant position working Monday- Friday between the hours of 12 midday to 9pm (7 hours per day) in a busy corporate environment based in Sydney CBD, have a passion for the hospitality industry and are happy to throw your hand at anything. Please apply NOW!!! Alternately, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400 for more information.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.