Its 2017 and the insurance industry in Australia is undergoing a insuretech revolution! New technologies have changed how firms interact with their clients and distribute their products and companies have to be at the cutting edge to ensure they thrive.
Our client are doing just that. They are a ASX listed insurance firm whose commitment to developing new applications and software for their personnel is unparalleled. They’re outstripping their competitors and are a market leader in their field.
The technology team are the beating heart of the organisation and ensure the firm have the tools to perform above expectations. They are currently seeking a candidate who knows how insurance brokers think, act and operate and will enjoy a job working as a conductor between them and the IT teams.
- Provide support to all brokers
- Design and deliver solutions that meet client needs
- Train brokers over the phone
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues raised to end user’s satisfaction
- Maintain professional relationships with brokers, Insurer partners & Broking System vendors
- Good knowledge of broking
- An effective communicator, one that is confident in their technical abilities and who is able to verbally demonstrate them
- Desire to learn new software features as they are released
- High level knowledge of Broker Management Systems
- Keen eye for detail