Property and Housing
Cox Purtell are searching for a Building Manager based in the Hills District for our client, who are an Australian owned and managed property services provider. They are highly customer-centric and focus on providing exceptional and value to their service.
This role would see you oversee the building and ensuring that the assets are maintained in good repair, used in a cost effective manner and serviced in within the statutory requirements, whilst maintaining the highest level of safety and customer service.
Ideally you will have between 1-2 years experience with a demonstrated background in Building/Facilities Management or a Real Estate/Strata/Property background across residential and commercial portfolios.
With skills and experience in:
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise appropriately with a range of customers and contacts
- Strong understanding of Strata schemes and Statutory Legislation including OH&S
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and outstanding customer service skills
- Proactive attitude, the instinct to use initiative and be a real team player
- Ability to work autonomously and be accountable for your work
If you have a very proactive “Hands On” approach to your career, enjoy working in a dynamic organisation and you are seeking to expand your knowledge and capabilities this is a great opportunity.
If you feel ready for the challenge, and have a proactive, enthusiastic and team focused attitude, we want to hear from you! Apply now, or contact Hayley on 02 9220 3400.