Business Administration Manager
Admin and Secretarial
About the company
Australian, medium sized company based on lower North Shore providing end to end Project Management services to renowned clients in the Property and Construction Industry.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO, provide comprehensive administrative support to a wider team of around 30 employees in this 10 month fixed term contract. Working collaboratively with a dedicated Admin Assistant, you will oversee the daily processes required to ensure operational efficiency in this Project Management Consultancy. A strong hand over will be provided by the current Business Administration Manager to allow the successful candidate to gain a deep understanding of the role and the various responsibilities involved.
- Manage day to day operating expenses of the business
- Responsible for annual budget and expenditure forecasting
- Oversee timely preparation of Board papers and financial reports
- Collaborate with external accounting company to manage preparation of invoices and forecasting
- Comprehensive admin support to team including document preparation, communication management and reporting
- Organise and manage client and staff events
- Manage HR functions including performance assessments and on-boarding of new staff
- Provide leadership and management to Admin Assistant
Skills and Experience
- 4 + years’ Business Admin experience supporting Senior Management in corporate environment
- Strong use of Microsoft Suite
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and adhere to tight deadlines
For more information call Yasmin Hirst on 9220 3400 or click apply.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs can not be accepted.