Business Analyst (Insurance)
Our North Sydney based client have a need for a Business Analyst to work with a multi-national insurance corporation on a high profile, multi-million dollar, business systems transformation project.
Previous experience working in the insurance industry with a solid history of Business Analysis and delivering projects across Underwriting and / or Reinsurance is key to this role.
The Business Analyst will;
- Engage stakeholders to gather requirements for change to the technical landscape and process
- Create concise technical specifications following detailed functional analysis, perform gap analysis and data analysis
- Perform data analysis and process modelling
- Prepare supporting reports and business plan papers for discussions with underwriters and review committees
- Undertake UAT and functional testing of changes delivered by the development team.
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst within a large insurance company
- Experience of general underwriting processes
- Able to show initiative and work with limited supervision to achieve individual and team deadlines
- Strong mathematical and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a great new permanent position with a well respected insurance business. Please apply right away to secure an interview this week.