Business Analyst | National Insurer | 120K + Super
Your New Role
Our client, a large national insurer are currently seeking a strong Business Analyst to assist in moving four underwriting systems onto one platform.
Our firm is one of the largest insurers in the country and the technology team are working closely with a high calibre offshore team to develop and integrate new applications and processes.
This is a client facing role where you’ll be working with numerous stakeholders and interpreting customer & business needs into application designs.
You will be working for a manager who has fantastic knowledge of the industry and the firm offer a great work life balance: from offices designed to replicate a Loyd’s of London feel to flexible working conditions.
Your New Duties
- Gather and document business requirements
- Engage with stake holders throughout the development process to ensure requirements ate captured and users agree and sign off for them.
- Support Developers
- Analysis and support of the project
- Ensure that enhancements made are user friendly and efficient
- Experience within the insurance industry (MUST HAVE)
- Demonstrably Business Analyst skills
- Team Player
- Calm engaging manner