$160k package start asap. Quals and experience in Commerce/Business, Law or IT
Strategic BA role to define, design & support the regulatory change agenda for this outstanding player in the banking industry.
Key focus areas:
- Research Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Facilitate workshops, documenting flow of information across the business
- Scope and document project objectives
- Assist with Regulatory Discovery, Gap & Synergy analysis
- Develop As-Is and To-Be process maps
- Assess people and customer impacts.
- Provide advice to business, developers and testers throughout the project including UAT / Data Migration
- Liaise between system providers and business units
- Identify improvement opportunities across the business process.
- Support to maintain all Project documentation to ensure it’s consistent with Prince2 Project delivery Frameworks
- Assist in reporting for Boards, Committees, Business Units and Regulators
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Lead the creation, management and distribution of key documentation, plans, reports,
- Support Program Manager in prioritisation of features.
- Conduct data analysis and reporting as required by the program, some of which may be confidential and requires discretion.
- Own the creation of project schedules, monitoring and reporting on progress and develops project strategies to support the Program Manager’s decision making.
We’re looking for someone with excellent Comms, strong analytical skills, great interpersonal skills as well as working knowledge of (local) compliance regulations and practices.
This role would suit someone with:
- A customer focus
- partnership mindset
- Results oriented
- Leadership skills
As this is an urgent role, please apply asap.