Business Process Writer – World Manager Administrator
In this contract role you will be part of a small team which communicates and engages with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all areas of the business have functioning sensible process flow and procedures
your duties will also include:
- Working closely and collaborating with program counterparts to understand business processes in order to communicate this information to stakeholders
- Developing training and support material including plans, technical artefacts
- Preparing briefs and support documents
To be considered you will need previous experience:
- Creating Communication and Training Artefacts for stakeholders
- Previous experience preparing process flows, procedures and support documents
- Managing the centralised World Manager system.
For more information on this and other opportunities please contact the team at Cox Purtell or simply apply now via the link.
submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.