Campaigns & Digital Communications Manager
Public Sector and Government
Our client is looking for a strong Campaigns & Digital Communications Manager to deliver innovative campaigns and digital communications while ensuring alignment with broader Department communications.
- Provide expertise on the most effective use of digital services for the development of online platforms
* Provide strategic advice and create content for digital and social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube for campaigns and announcements.
* Create targeted written communications for local member briefing reports and website content
* Provide support to directors on public reporting and messaging, based on a risk assessments approach.
* Support the Communications directorate with development of communications, including but not limited to media releases, ministerial correspondence and internal communications such as staff newsletters.
* Coordinate brand and image standards and ensure compliance is met
* Collaborating with key department areas and directorate, including senior management, in the development and delivery of communications, ensuring they are on-brand and mitigate risk.
* Managing a high volume of campaigns and initiatives, while responding to emerging and/or urgent communication issues giving regard to sensitivities in the operating environment.
* Delivering innovative campaign and digital communications, ensuring alignment with broader Department communications.
- Tertiary qualification in communications or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience within media and digital communications.
* Experience in developing written communications for key stakeholder audiences in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
* Experienced in in using digital platforms, including but not limited to Squiz Matrix, Adobe Experience Manager or similar.
* Ability to travel to outer suburban and regional locations and work outside of core business hours in the evening and on weekends as required.
* Knowledge of and commitment to the department’s Aboriginal education policies.
If you believe you have the experience required for this role please apply immediately with your resume in Word format.