Case Officer (APS3)
Public Sector and Government
Our client is looking for a law graduate or similar with strong attention to detail and the ability to investigate, document and manage complex cases, escalating where necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Assess, approve and issue applications in accordance with legislation, established operational practices, policies and procedures.
- Investigate allocated tasks, eliciting and evaluating/examining information gathered.
- Manage allocated matters and tasks through to completion
- Identify and escalate complex issues requiring further investigation
- Maintain corporate and legislative records in accordance to established requirements (NPII, trustee file management, case notes)
- Generate correspondence and reports for key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve operational quality and quantity targets
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices and process improvement
- Engage with clients and stakeholders in enquiries of a more complex or technical nature and identify matters for escalation
- Maintain effective communication with key stakeholders
- Achieve results
- Case management
- Legislative interpretation and application
- Stakeholder liaison and management
- Client service
- Communicates effectively
If you think you have the necessary experience to succeed within this role, please apply with your resume in Word format