Case Officer-Insolvency APS 4
Public Sector and Government
The case officer will be part of a team involved in managing insolvency cases, including registering, investigations and ongoing administration of estates. Specific aspects of this role will include the following;
- Assessing and issuing applications in accordance with legislation established operational practices, policies and procedures.
- Gathering information through research to conduct further investigations, identify and refer any matters for escalation, prepare all correspondence and reports for stakeholders, customers and clients.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices and process improvement.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
- A degree qualification, ideally in either Law or Accounting
- Proven experience in a customer facing role, dealing with challenging circumstances and requiring ongoing communication of relevant information
- Advance research and investigative skills with an ability to compile information and prepare a summary of recommendations.
- An ability to work as part of a team and take on additional workload to ensure business KPI’s are met.
To apply for this opportunity please forward a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. Only AUSTRALIAN Citizens will be considered, BASE level Security Clearance Highly Regarded