Casual Retail Leasing
Real Estate and Property
Our client owns and manages a dynamic and growing portfolio of shopping centres across Australia’s East coast with a strategic focus on growth assets in key urban and metropolitan markets. Every aspect of of their business is geared towards creating value for stakeholders and delivering highly relevant and engaging experiences for their customers.
This company has shopping centres that are located in prime trade areas with long-term tenancies with key retailers and incorporate a wide range of retailers with a specific focus on dining, leisure, fashion and entertainment.
We are seeking a Pop-Up Leasing Executive who will be responsible for assisting the Management Team within a shopping complex to increase their returns through:
- Maximising Casual Leasing income.
- Ensuring that the best and most appropriate Casual Leasing is presented to the public.
- Oversee the administration and reporting functions for Casual Leasing
- Ensuring the business practices, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assist in driving additional income streams, including; Media, Sundry and Vacant Shop revenue.
This integral role within the leasing team will also be responsible to proactively source and form strong relationships with Pop Up leasing clients and improve the presentation and operation of any client that requires support to meet the shopping centre standards. You will continually monitor and improve the Pop Up booking processes to ensure that bookings can be made effectively whilst maintaining a sound understanding of Casual Leasing market rates.
This full time role is based in the North of Brisbane. Ideally experience in commercial retail real estate leasing is preferred.