Hospitality and Catering
To innovatively oversee the profitable running of a commercial kitchen and catering service for this leading Sydney organisation.
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of this corporation’s restaurant and catering service. As a commercial leader you will professionally oversee all operations and lead a team of kitchen and service staff.
- Innovatively manage the food and beverage provisions for a busy restaurant, meetings, functions and events
- Meet all hygiene, licensing, health and safety regulations
- Alongside the Head Chef plan all menus, pricing and costings
- Oversee kitchen and restaurant budget
- Strategically plan a profitable operation and service
- Maintain financial and admin records
- Negotiate with suppliers and contractors
- Manage all aspects of conduct and performance of kitchen and service staff
- Plan and organise staff shifts and rosters, recruitment, training and development
- Proven restaurant and catering background
- Completion of Cert III Commercial Cookery
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong management and leadership qualities
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene and food preparation
- Capable of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.