Change Analyst- Manage All Aspects of the Change Process
The Change Analyst will be part of a dynamic team of consultants driving a major change program across this large and very complex institution. Part of an Internationally targeted Research Project, the implementation of various change programs are critical to the success of the International Initiative.
to join a high performing team. The role involves proactively supporting the Change
– Aid in developing actionable change management plans: sponsor and stakeholder management, communication and engagement, resistance management, operating models, team structures, roles, transition plans etc.
– Identify, analyse, track and report change related issues, risks and dependencies
– Undertake organisational and change impacts assessments that feed into the Change Management Plan
– Identify and manage anticipated resistance
– Develop and deliver effective training / learning outcomes from the program / project
– Assist in establishing measures to track adoption and utilisation
– Enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
– Enhance Change Management capabilities by actively contributing to continuous improvement initiatives that uplift skills and foster the sharing of knowledge and experience
– Identify and escalate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of project activities or program plans
– Work flexibly and collaboratively with all other team members
– Demonstrate ethical, professional behaviours by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies
Previous experience within a large and complex, stakeholder intensive change program will be essential. This is unique opportunity to be part of an Internationally recognised program. Please forward a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.