Change Communications Specialist- I.T. Programmes
Transport and Rail
The Change Communications Specialist will be responsible for preparing and delivering professional project related communications to a broad range of stakeholders from Executive to operational teams associated with a comprehensive technology implementation that will dramatically improve the quality off services across the department.
Specific aspects of this role will include the following;
- Effectively translate the project’s vision, requirements and outcomes into tactical change messaging that engages the relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Conceptualise and clearly articulate the program’s key messages.
- Prepare pragmatic detailed, multi-channel change and communication plans – aligning to the overarching organisational frameworks.
- Craft, execute and deliver tailored, compelling and timely communication material to impacted stakeholders, monitoring feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and leverage change and communication opportunities and provide actionable advice to address and mitigate risks.
- Work with diverse business functions and teams to build awareness and understanding of, and support for the project.
- Build effective working relationships with key clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Develop and maintain status reports and communication metrics, regularly presenting these to the project team and sponsors.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following;
- At least 8 year’s experience in internal communications in a project environment. Public sector experience, or experience in a service delivery organisation, a bonus.
- Track record working across large scale transformation projects, working on deadlines driven by project milestones.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and rolling out change communications plans. This role is about hands-on delivery.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in a very large, high profile programme, to apply please forward a WORD version of your resume PDF’s will not be accepted.