Chief Risk Officer
Become a key member of this fast-growing and evolving Australian Financial Services Organisation. Utilise your skills in Audit, Risk and Compliance to become the trusted advisor to the executive team. This role will be ideal for someone with extensive Prudential & Operational risk experience who is ready to make the next step in their career and become the No 1 in the Audit & Risk function.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Continuous improvement of the Risk Management Framework
- Identify and manage the risks and risk management activities
- Provide reporting to the CFO, executive leadership team and the Audit & Risk Committee
- Lead the Internal Audit function as a key component of the organisations risk management
- Make recommendations to the executive leadership team.
- Assist with the design and implementation of effective and efficient risk management processes
- Contributing to the strategic and operational development of the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess
- Extensive business experience
- Leadership experience in risk management
- Corporate experience, ideally with an ASX listed organisation
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities calmly
- Organised with strong communications skills
- Results and solutions orientated
- Experience leading and developing a team
For more information on this and other finance roles in the financial services sector please contact Alan Claire on 02 9220 3400 or alternatively apply via the link provided.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.