Claims Training Manager
Your New Role
Our client , one of the worlds largest insurers is currently sourcing for a strong claims trainer. This firm are one of the best insurance companies to work for in Australia.
They are agile and lean and the executive board have a open door policy. You will have daily access to them and there will be no barrier for you to execute your strategy!
Beyond this the company promote flexible working , wellness at work and there is great culture of proactive , supportive employees.
- Reporting into HR you will assess the existing claims training plan, develop , refine and restructure
- Liaising heavily with key stakeholders within the claims team (team of 70) and learning & development
- Work ‘on the ground’ with the claims team
- Assist in performance development
- Work on other major performance development projects
- Solid experience within claims & training
- The main bulk of the work is home & motor claims
- Super communication skills and an ability to work productively with numerous stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a motivating attitude.