Have you been putting up with a collections role with zero growth opportunity, working in an uninspiring culture, or are tired of your long commute?
These are just a few common reasons why most people make a move. Whatever the reason might be, this permanent opportunity is a refreshingly unique collections role.
What’s so special about it?
- You’ll be working for a company that has been recognised and received several awards for being the best in their industry and highly regarded by the Australian Retail Banking Awards, as well as innovation.
- This is a forward thinking lender who offers unsecured conforming loans ranging from debt consolidation, home improvement, car and holiday loans!
- You’re dealing with customers who have better than average credit history.
Day to day?
- Review and follow up on delinquent accounts daily, calling customers and evaluating situations to achieve a debt plan or debt resolution.
- Hardship assessment: investigating and analyse to determine the ability to pay then setting terms of payment and monitoring the payment schedule.
- Bankruptcy: Compile evidence required by the agency, then assessing, negotiating and signing off on repayment.
- using your knowledge of regulations, laws related to collection procedures to effectively manage the debt portfolio with an educated approach.
- Continuous improvement of the current processing and service model of the Collections department
- Years of experience where you have proven success in a similar role and an understanding of advanced collections concepts.
- strong people skills, customer service comes first approach while everything else follows.
We are excited to meet you! To be considered, please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.
Any questions, or for a confidential discussion, please call Monica : 9220 3400.