We are working with a leading provide in the telecommunications industry offering the opportunity to join their Collections and Credit team on a temporary basis through August.
This role is very customer service focused and require handling and incoming phone calls. The team here is exceptional! I’ve been told by our other temps that this is the most collaborative, positive environment they have ever worked in. NOT your typical collections role for that reason….
- Making B2C and B2B collection calls in a fast paced environment.
- Collecting on small balance accounts.
- Gathering information such as email addresses and mobile numbers.
- Updating database to detail what debts are resolved and any actions taken.
- Apply solid customer service skills to achieve their goal to collect working in a team environment.
- Work for an encouraging, positive and supportive manager who has fostered a team that supports your success as well.
- Ongoing contract, which means there could be longer term temp to hire potential for the right candidate. No guarantees, but it would be hard to let go of a superstar!
- Starts immediately and interviews this week.
If you’re interested, please apply by emailing a Word version of your resume to Monica Kennedy, or calling 9220 3400 to speak with me today.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.