Communications Lead- 3 Days per week or Equivalent Hours 5 days
The Communications Lead will work on a part-time basis ( either 3 days per week or the equivalent hours 5 days per week) to support the Executive Leadership team and the Internal Communications developed and delivered on behalf of this team. A NSW Government body focused on Insurance, this is an environment of continual change requiring highly sensitive and current communication strategies.
Specific aspects of this role will include the following;
- Build a strong relationship with the Executive Leadership Team in order to influence, coach and develop their leadership, communicate knowledge and expertise.
- Produce communications for key messages in the voice of the Group Executive and Leadership Team which addresses the areas of interest for the NSW Group and stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance to further develop competency within the internal Communications team.
- Maintain a strategic understanding of departments business priorities and challenges and translate them into measurable internal communications outcomes.
- Design and implement contemporary internal communications initiatives that engage staff, support change and effectively share information across the organisation.
- Manage organisational internal communications channels including, intranet content and change communications.
- Set strategic direction of the groups intranet content to ensure that it encourages employee self-service and reflects best practice customer experience.
- Research and analyse best practice standards and design to innovate and continually refresh an intuitive internal communication model.
- Review trend analysis and regular reporting on intranet usage to influence direction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Communications Leader to play a consultative role to a key NSW Department, in a flexible arrangement that allows you the opportunity to maintain other project or personal commitments you may have.
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume as PDF’s are not able to be accepted.