Public Sector and Government
Seeking an experienced dynamic Communications Officer with the ability to deliver change communications across multiple channels.
In order to be successful for this role you will be able to utilise your communication experience and collaboration skills to implement effective marketing and communication plans. Your ability to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful projects will be essential for this role. In addition knowledge and experience using various Web Content Management Systems is vital.
Key functions of the role
- Prepare a range of high quality written and digital communication materials to meet the communication needs of programs of work, including project and business tools with specific focus on supporting schools and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relevant websites, general information and resources, in collaboration with the Change Manager, Training Manager and team members.
- Use of analytics to support the development of effective communications and better use of existing communication channels.
- Work with training teams on required training support resources.
- Develop high quality written communications, presentations, reports, marketing materials and web and social media content.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing communications to support significant change and complex multi-stakeholder groups.
- Ability to foster successful stakeholder relationships and work in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Proven success working with business and project stakeholders to produce easy-to-understand, creative and effective communications and resources (includes factsheets, promotional information, infographics etc).
- Experience translating complex technical issues into straightforward language which can be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of various Web Content Management Systems, Social Media platforms and Microsoft Office Suite and collaboration tools.