This opportunity will see you join an ASX listed financial services organisation who are ahead of the curve in their industry and who is experiencing phenomenal growth across the business. In this professional B2B environment you will be joining a high performing Marketing/Communications team in a business-critical role.
As the communications specialist, you will be executing and delivering internal and external communications as well as its PR program in all markets in which it operates. Your duties will include (but not be limited to) writing and/or editing key communication pieces including newsletters, Intranet news, thought leadership articles, eDMs, media releases and other communications across multiple brands.
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B communications role
- Ability to clearly and concisely use appropriate structure, correct grammar and consistent language/terminology in all communications. Strong writing and editorial skills are essential for this role.
- Experience writing communications in a large complex business is preferred.
- Proven experience writing for both traditional and digital media channels. A strong working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience with CMS, email platforms, particularly Campaign Monitor and HTML a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively.
- The ability to take direction, work as part of a collaborative team, demonstrate creativity, innovation and professionalism in approach.
- Experience liaising with legal in a corporate environment.
- The ability to deal with management at all levels to influence and achieve outcomes.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please call Tracy on 02 9220 3400 for a confidential discussion or Apply now!