Community Fundraising Coordinator
Unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Community Fundraising Coordinator to work for an incredible not for profit organisation, who support young people dealing with chronic illnesses.
For this role the ideal candidate will need proven experience in developing relationships within the community, management of volunteers and assist with specialised fundraising events and projects.
This well-established company believes that their staff are the heart of what they do and actively promote professional development and inclusion. This amazing organisation has a real “young at heart” vibe and a real sense of team spirit.
The staff members are there to support young people and families go through cancer by delivering the best programs, services and resources.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering fundraising campaigns to achieve strategic goals of the company
- Delivery of local community events, activities and initiatives
- Manage all incoming enquires about fundraising over the phone
- Build relationships with the local community and businesses to generate awareness of the company
- Manage and recruitment of volunteers
- Management of an income and expenditure budget for fundraising
- Post event and campaign reports
- Responsible for assisting other teams with fundraising projects
- Experience working in community fundraising and events
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Have an approachable and warm style to building relationships
- “Can do” and “young at heart” attitude
- Proficiency on all MS office packages
If you have the above skills, have experience working in community fundraising and have an excellent can-do attitude then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.