Exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experience Compliance Analyst to work for a leading global organisation, based within the medical sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Compliance or Business Analyst with in the Professional or Industrial sectors. We are looking for someone who has a real passion for compliance, building relationships with both stakeholders and internal upper level management.
Global leading medical company who puts their staff at the heart of everything. They manage a supportive environment who offer career progression and development. This prestigious company have won employer of choice both globally and in Australia.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Manage and oversee company wide audits both internally and externally
- Assist with compliance advice and support
- Actively develop relationships with internal managers and external stakeholders
- Assist with compliance committee meetings to assess issues, raise risk, potential breaches to ensure compliance is consistent
- Checking that the business stays in line with legal and industry standards
- Review marketing collateral and promotional materials to ensure that it is in line with company standards
- Work with Finance to implement and improve critical controls and process related compliance
- Have between 3 – 5 year’s experience working as a business or compliance analyst
- Have an extremely high attention to detail ad quality of work
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Keen sense of initiative
- University degree is desirable but not essential
- Proficiency on MS products
- Ability to build rapport with ease
If you have the above skills have a passion for compliance and processes, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.