Conference and Events Coordinator
Our client is one of Sydney’s most established and reputable organisations based in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are currently looking for an experienced Conference and Events Coordinator to liaise with speakers, coordinate marketing and event collateral and ensure a smooth delivery of the events.
The ideal candidate must be flexible and adaptable to changes in working instructions and project briefs and have the ability to use information, knowledge and experience to analyse and form judgements.
The right candidate will be comfortable to travel overseas 1-2 times a year to oversee events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the structure of international conferences, seminars and social work programs
- Liaise with speakers to arrange their appearance at events and all conference related materials
- Find and source sponsorship for both national and international events
- Implement a comprehensive strategy for events
- Ensure that all delegates receive conference material before the events
- Souring of venues and catering that are in line with budget requirements
- Create and coordinate all event and marketing collateral
- Contribute to report writing including; costs, event attendee and event success
- Take over all administrative responsibly for the delivery of webinars and distance events
Competencies and Skills:
- 2- years’ experience in coordinating events
- Previous experience with working to a budget
- Experience in implementing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- High level professional skills including communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in collating and analysing feedback.
- Competent in using Microsoft packages
If you have at least 2 years’ experience in Events Coordination, have an approachable and friendly attitude and would feel comfortable travelling overseas, please apply today. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.