Contact Centre Operator
Public Sector and Government
This role is responsible for providing initial advice and direction to internal and external customers regarding SAP HR related enquiries within a Shared Service Centre call centre environment.
In addition, the role assists in the recording and maintenance of the customer enquiries data base as part of the customer relationship management system.
* Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
* Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
* Maintain records of customer enquires in a customer management system and follow up as required.
* Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
* Delivering high level customer service to the Department’s employees and customers in a high volume call centre environment.
* Maintaining currency in knowledge of HR System processes and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
* Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.