Purchasing and Procurement
This position is a long-term contract providing procurement support to a busy Government department based in Burwood, supporting the Contracts Administration Team.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administration and tender support to the unit. You will be liaising with suppliers, providing market & administration support, procurement or accounts skills are preferred.
This role suits a candidate who is confident in juggling busy workloads, in deadline driven environments, you must have excellent prioritisation and time management skills. Reporting into the Contracts Administrator Team Leader, you will need to work well with others and have exceptional communication skills!
To be successfully considered, you must have the following skills.
- Proven experience within a similar role for a minimum of 12 months
- Exposure to SAP (or other procurement system) will be highly regarded
- Bubbly & bright personality
- Presentable & professional demeanour
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Time management & organisation skills
- Willingness to assist others
- An eye for detail
Working with the Department of Transport, based in Burwood. They are a dynamic team of skilled individuals who work cohesively and efficiently to achieve their goals.
Our candidates are passionate and pro-active individuals looking to engage their next challenge, thriving in their roles and working efficiently to achieve their tasks.
If you are looking for an engaging position with varied day to day tasks, please apply with your CV in MS Word format, PDFs will not be accepted. For a confidential discussion, please contact Hayley on 9220 3400.