Coordinator: Member Services
Admin and Secretarial
This top tier organisation, known for its high performing team, supportive culture and solid processes are well established in the Sydney market and this is a prime opportunity to be the main point of contact for the faculty over the phone, via e-mail and face-to-face at events; you will truly be the face of the organisation!
In this role, you will be working closely with members and ultimately advise them on the organisation’s programs, both on the phone, and over e-mail. As the coordinator: Member Services you are responsible for making outbound calls, taking inbound calls and running all the aspects of administration related to the members from typing correspondence and other documentation as well as maintain the database and reporting.
This is truly a dynamic role, where you will master both the administrative responsibilities as well as enjoy the variety of a customer service oriented environment. If you come from a complex consultative customer service and administration background, this is the role for you!
To be considered you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an extraordinary phone manner and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with databases, mainly searching and data entry and be comfortable using both the database and telephone at once
- Experience within an account management or relationship management role
- A dedicated, analytical and passionate approach to your work
- The ability to work autonomously and within a collaborative team environment.
Sound like you? Are you also…
- Goal oriented and driven to meet an organisation’s overall objectives
- Someone who is passionate about project work and special assignments
- Eager to learn with a real passion for growing in an intellectual environment
- An administrator who has a dedication to quality customer service, and have a high calibre when it comes to your day to day work?
If so, we want to hear from YOU!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.